Below are links to our pages where we have compiled the abilities for all three specs for the new monk class!
Brewmaster Monk Abilities | Mistweaver Monk Abilities | Windwalker Monk Abilities
The guys and gals over at MMO-Champion put together a nice little 5 Minute Guide to the announcements made at the Mists of Pandaria press event. Lets take a look at what they came up with.
The Mists of Pandaria Press Tour in 5 Minutes
If you only have a few minutes to read about the Mists of Pandaria press tour, we have summarized the major points below. If you have time later you should really go back and read the whole thing!
- The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief.
- The new LFR loot system will allow everyone to roll individually. The highest few rolls will win an item from the boss. Upon winning a roll, if the boss has an item that you can use, you will win it. If not, you will get some amount of gold. It will only be in LFR to begin with, but can be added to other parts of the game later.
- An 11th character slot has been added.
- AoE Looting has been added.
- There will not be an item squish in Mist of Pandaria.
- No new race models are ready to be added yet.
- There will be nine level 90 heroics for players as well as three raids with 14 raid bosses and three difficulties. There will be an additional two world bosses.
- Scenarios will take place at level 90, in an instance, and reward reputation and Valor points. They don’t need a healer, tank, and DPS, just DPS is fine. Each will take 10 to 30 minutes to complete and five or more will be available for launch.
- In Challenge Modes, the vast majority of players will most likely earn a bronze medal even if they are a relatively unskilled player. After a player earns all the medals at the Bronze level, they will be rewarded with an achievement and title. Completing all of the Silver medals will earn a set of spectacular gear for transmogrification, and completing all of the gold will earn a unique epic flying mount. Challenge modes will be available for the six new dungeons at launch.
- Cloud Serpents are the Pandaren‘s mount of choice. You can raise your own by doing 20 days of daily quests.
- The Tillers faction will let you run your own farm! The farmer’s market will provide daily quest to improve your farm every day, you will be able to clear plots of land and plant things like cooking ingredients, herbalism nodes, gifts for NPCs to build your reputation… etc.
- Warlocks got the most class changes in MoP, along with new pets.
- There will be more mounts and less color swaps for different rewards.
- They are adding armor to creatures to give them varied appearances, something other than just simple color changes.
- There are now seven zones, up from five. This was done to add more content to the game and give players a less linear progression path so that leveling for a second or third time isn’t the exact same.
- There will be one new arena and two new battlegrounds at launch.
- PvP pet battles are going to be fun and causal, only tracking the number of wins and not the number of losses. When fighting another player, you cannot see the other players name or communicate with them.
- Currently, every race except Goblin and Worgen can learn the ways of the monk.
- The Pre Mists of Pandaria Patch will be roughly two weeks before launch and bring simple rewards. It might involve a scenario with Theramore and the Alliance vs Horde theme. Chen Stormstout might also come to the local cities and get players excited about what is coming.
As you can see there are some exciting things on the horizon for the World of Warcraft. We will continue to update the site as we gather more and more relevant information as it is made available.↑ Back to Top